Saturday, April 6, 2013

WEEKLY TROOP NEWS 04.06.2013

1. Snack/ Leader for this week: Sophia
2.  Last day to turn in badge work will be Wed 04/17.  I'll need time to order (or go to mableton) before our end of the year activities.  :)
3.  If you have taken any photos of our girls at girl scout events, please share- I'm putting together something special for the end of the year.  :)

4.  STEM event 04/27- I registered the following people:
                                 me & Abby
                                 Lisa & Amelia
                                 Ashley & Madilyn
                                 Paola, Megan, & Sophia
                                 Brice & Maddie
     If you aren't on that list and you are interested, let me know.  Cost is $7 scout and $25 adult/ non-scout.
5.  Please respond to the link below.  I've heard back from Lisa, Ashley, Tomeika, Shauna, and Kathia.  In addition, there was one response with no name (If you responded and I didn't list you, please let me know that it was you!)  If you haven't responded yet, please take a moment to do so, so that I can plan the end of the year functions.  :)
6.  I have the Service Unit Leader meeting on Monday- I'll receive additional dates (of service unit events) and will update you accordingly. 

Thank you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment