Sunday, April 28, 2013

WEEKLY TROOP NEWS: WK of 04.28.2013

This week:
  1. Snack/ Leader: Gabby
  2. ALL GIRLS should be practicing their songs (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXxB70f62LSkdO8Pg_IXZidgSlwJ2U6gr) and four girls (Abby, Amelia, Megan, Taylor) should also be practicing their lines.
  3. Tuesday night: Skate night!!  Let me know if you'd like the details.  Abby and I will be there!!  (She will skate, I will not.  LOL)
  4. Wednesday: regular meeting :)
  5. Friday: Awards night!!  5:30pm in the Shoal Creek cafeteria.  Girls should wear khaki/tan bottoms, white tops, and their sash/vest/smock.  Dinner will be catered- $10 per adult and $5 per child.  Please come ready to register for 2013-2014.  Girls who are bridging will receive a symbolic uniform (sash made of paper)- they will get their "real" one once registrations for next year are confirmed.  A computer station will be set up where registrations can be completed online.  In addition, girls will receive a prize/patch for each adult who registers with them.  GSUSA has set a goal of at least one adult per girl registered for the next year.  If you have any questions, please let me know!
  6. Saturday: Berry picking at Southern Belle.  Several people said they weren't sure.  I need to register our group- please let me know how many ASAP!  :)
 I tried to upload the pictures from Saturday, but the website is giving me a hard time.  I'll get them posted ASAP.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment