Thursday, January 31, 2013

IMPORTANT UPDATE 01/31/13

1. TUESDAY, FEB 5th - We will meet at 4pm at the Hope's home TO SEW COSTUMES. This gathering is primarily for moms to work- there will be something for the girls to do, but it is not a girl scout meeting, girls will NOT be dropped off. Come if you are able- and be prepared to help! (If you have a sewing machine you can bring, bring it!) :)
2. WEDNESDAY, FEB 6th - REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETING 3-4pm. I CANNOT BE THERE! I am aware that this is conference week. PLEASE let me know if you can cover this meeting- otherwise it will have to be cancelled. (If it is cancelled, we will have to reschedule- there is too much that the girls still need to do before international festival!)


3. SUNDAY, FEB 10th - 1030am COOKIE PICKUP - Miller & Collinsworth have volunteered to help. (Please let me know if there is a change!)
                                         somewhere in between - sort cookies? meet to prepare for the festival? lunch?
                                         1:45pm INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL
4. WEDNESDAY, FEB 13th - REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETING 3-4pm. We'll work on booth selling technique and signs, etc. Turn in any money you have collected!
5. SUNDAY, FEB 17th - FIRST COOKIE BOOTH!!!


6.
I need someone to go with me to the Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta Annual Meeting, Thursday, April 25 7-9pm in Atlanta. Please? I know it's a weeknight. I know it's during CRCT (well, only make-ups are left!). I'll buy you dinner? Or something? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment