Sunday, January 27, 2013

TROOP NEWS: Wk of 01/28/13

1.  Snack/ Leader for the week: Taylor

2.  KEEP SELLING COOKIES!

3.  If you have orders to add or money to turn in, please bring it to the meeting.

4.  We will continue to work on signs, etc. for our cookie booths scheduled for Sunday 02/17, Sat 03/02, and Sat 03/16.

5.  I will need assistance picking up cookies on Sunday 02/10 at 10:30 in Lawrenceville (the closest location).  Please let me know if you are able to help!

6.  INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL:  Sunday 02/10 2-5pm in Covington.  All girls should attend if possible.  If you anticipate being UNABLE to attend, please let me know, as we need to purchase supplies and prepare accordingly.  :)

7.  If any moms (or dads, or grandmas, etc.) are interested in helping- I'd like to do costumes for the girls, but there is NO WAY I can do them for everyone.  If I can get a team together we might be able to do it... Otherwise, I may do something for Abby and share ideas if anyone else would like to work on a costume outside of the meeting.  Let me know what you think.

Thank you for all your help and support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment