Sunday, March 3, 2013

TROOP NEWS: Wk of 03/03/13

1.  Snack this week: Mrs. Welch (Scheduled as Carmina)
2.  Our meeting will be spent preparing for "Girl Scout Week" which is Sunday March 10- Saturday March 16th.
3.  Please pay Mrs. Welch for the Opera if you plan to attend- $10 child & $5 adult tickets
4.  We need to hold a parent meeting as soon as possible.  Please let me know when would work for you- or alternately, what days/times would be impossible for you.
5.  At the cookie booth on Saturday, we sold out of everything except Savannah Smiles and Trefoils.   I've asked other troops if anyone wants to trade but I've not gotten any response at this point.  If you are still in need of cookies for orders that have already been paid for, please let me know- I will acquire them somehow!  LOL  [Sorry for the inconvenience- some got sold at the booth that were meant for orders- I should have been more organized!)

Thank you!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment