Tuesday, February 12, 2013

TROOP NEWS: Wk of 02/12/13

Sorry the update is late this week!!  It has been crazy!

1) Snack/Leader: Abby
2) Meeting- regular time/ place.  We'll work on cookie booth sale techniques.  :) 

3) If you haven't already, please plan to pick up cookies at the end of the meeting.  If you could arrive a few minutes early (say 3:50 instead of 4:00), we can go out to the parking lot and disburse cookies.  Mrs. Miller and I will be parked in the far parking lot (near the bus lanes).  Please park, meet in my room, and we'll head out to do the cookies.

4) Please continue to sell cookies, deliver cookies, collect money, and turn in money and additional orders!!  :)
5) I have documented additional orders from Madilyn, Matilda, Rachel/Gabby, and Taylor (orders that were given to me after the initial troop order was turned in).  A few others of you have mentioned that you have additional orders- PLEASE bring those tomorrow so that I can make sure to order enough extras!! :)  Luckily the cookie cupboard is right up the road, in the storage place by the sonny's & honeybaked ham place!!

6) Booth Sales:  We will need to have a sign up so I know who I can count on for the upcoming cookie booth sales.  I need AT LEAST one additional adult at each sale, the more the merrier.  Please let me know which days you &/or your girl can work!  :o)
                         Sunday 2/17 12-2pm @ Kroger on 138 & Flat Shoals.
                         Saturday 3/2 10am-12 @ Starbucks on 138 (@Hobby Lobby)
                         Saturday 3/16  10am-12 @ Walmart on Dogwood (housewares entrance)
**If you are interested in signing up for MORE BOOTH SALES, let me know!  We can, and I'm happy to do it- just don't want to be there by myself.  ;o)  There are plenty of slots available: They run 10am-6pm on the weekends and 3pm-7 on weekdays.  There is a signup sheet of locations to choose from.  If you are able and willing to sell at more times, let me know!!

**A blank order form was sent out in email.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment