Sunday, December 9, 2012

TROOP NEWS: Wk of 12/09/12

*Please let me know if you will attend for items 2-5. Thank you!*

1) Leader/ Snack is scheduled to be Gabby. However, since we're not meeting at our usual time/place, we can make this up another day.
2) Wednesday meeting: 4pm - Ice Skating in Old Town Conyers. $7 to skate, shoe rental free.
3) Nutcracker @ Henry County Performing Arts Center Saturday 12/15 @ 7PM. Buy your own tickets, but let me know if you're going so we can meet up. :)
http://atlantafestivalballet.ticketleap.com/the-nutcracker-2012hpac/dates/Dec-15-2012_at_0700PM
4) Sleepover - Friday 12/21 4pm - Saturday 12/22 noon, my house. We will work on holiday crafts, badge requirements, and team building activities. Moms are welcome at any and all hours (girls will sleep upstairs... Downstairs, I have a pull out sofa and air mattresses if any moms want to stay the night). I will ask each girl to bring something (to contribute to a craft/snack/ or meal)- I will let you know as soon as I know how many girls will be coming. :)
5) Parent meeting. I would like to discuss events for the spring semester. I will bring activity lists and calendars to the Ice Skating event 12/12/12. If any parent who can be present is, that would be great! If you cannot be present, I will touch base with you at another time. Badges will be awarded at the first meeting of the new year, 01/09/13. Parents are welcome to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment