Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sleepover TOMORROW!

  1. Here are directions to my house.  <sent in email... not posting here>
  2. Remember, our event will be from 4pm Friday until noon on Saturday.  I will feed them dinner, breakfast, and plenty of snacks.  We will have finger foods out on Saturday, but will not be stopping for "lunch". 
  3. Girls should bring whatever they want for sleeping (pjs, sleeping bag/ blankets/ pillows/ stuffed animals, whatever).  We have extras of all of the above, but the girls will be more comfy with their own, I'm sure. 
  4. We will NOT be doing typical "sleepover" activities- we will be completing lots of holiday crafts and will try to knock out some Girl Scout badge requirements.  :o)  We will do most of the activities Friday evening, and will be constructing gingerbread houses and one other special activity Saturday morning. 
  5. If your girl will be here for the gingerbread house construction, please have her bring one package of candy to share for decorations.  (Remind her that they're for decorating a house- to think about their shape/ color, not their flavor.  LOL)
  6. If everyone could bring something to contribute, I'd be super grateful.  I've spoken with Tomeika (Taylor's mom) and she said they'd bring juice for Saturday's breakfast.  We're making waffles (fun, easy, & cheap).  I have bisquick, eggs, syrup, etc.  Friday night we're having pasta- I have the pasta, meat, and sauces. I'll have snacks as well (not sure what, heading to the store tonight.)   If each person could bring something to add to the meal or have for a snack, I'd appreciate it.  If you can, please reply to this email so we can avoid repeats.  :)
  7. Moms are welcome to stay for a while or for the night.  But could you please let me know and I'll plan accordingly? :)
  8. If you have any questions, please email or call- 678-680-9255c or 770-957-3333h

Thanks!!  See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment