Saturday, November 24, 2012

TROOP NEWS: Week of 11/25/12

I hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving and a restful break. :)
Items 4-7 require a response. Please get back to me as soon as you have the chance. Thank you!
  1. Snack & Leader for the week: Megan
  2. Only 3 more meetings this year:
    11/28 regular mtg at school
    12/05 Caroling at Azalea House (meet there at 3:30; immediately following, there will be a Badge Ceremony and a parent meeting- location TBA)
    12/12 regular mtg at school
  3. I've posted the requirements for the "Computer Expert" Brownie Badge on our blog. It's on one of the tabs at the top of the page- everything is spelled out there. :o)
  4. Unfortunately there is no Girl Scout day with the Atlanta Ballet's Nutcracker this year. Northeast Atlanta has a special performance for Girl Scouts at Gwinnett Center- but it is THIS FRIDAY 11/30. Tickets are $10, but we need to get them soon! Would you like to attend? How many tickets do you need? I need the $$ ASAP.
  5. Last year, the girls did a secret Santa gift exchange. I wanted to check with you all before bringing it up to them- with a price limit of $5, would you approve?
  6. There is no Gingerbread contest this year and no "Santa Workshop" either. I'd like to do something to take the place of these events. I'm happy to host but need a date that works for the majority. Is there a Saturday or Sunday afternoon (or any day during Christmas break) that works best?
  7. I need someone to attend Cookie training with me on Monday 12/10 at 6pm. Volunteers please? So I don't have to start begging? ;o)
OK- that's the most time sensitive of it all. Please take a look at the long list of activities that I sent last week (it's also posted on the blog). We will discuss the Winter/Spring calendar at the 12/05 parent meeting, and it would be GREAT if everyone was already familiar with the options. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment