Sunday, November 11, 2012

TROOP NEWS: Week of 11/11/12


1. Snack & Leader for this week: Sophia

2. Meeting this week will be held at the Hope's home and will begin at 3:30.  We will spend about 2 hours prepping and cooking, and will start packing up to head to the church at about 5:30.  If you would like to have dinner at the church with us, please let me know.  Either way, parents should be there by 5:30- to pick up or transport.  :)  The Hopes live on McDaniel Mill Rd, almost at the corner with Smyrna  Rd.  (There is one house between theirs and the corner.)  The address is in the girls' notebooks.

**I do not have the sign-up sheet with me (I left it on my desk)- I'll send out a reminder of what each girl needs to bring to the meeting, on Monday.  I'll include an update on upcoming events as well (also on my desk at work).  :)  Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment